Forensic and Integrity Services - Consultant
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Sat (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1700 people for 30 years.
As the Forensic and Integrity Services (Forensics) Turkey Practice, we advise corporations and their outside legal counsels on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations, regulatory compliance and economic damages arising from disputes. We are on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the legal process. Our dynamic and talented group is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a consultant.
- A bachelor degree in business administration, economics or related areas
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills
- No restrictions for domestic and international travel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Flexibility and adaptation to challenging deadlines and changing task priorities
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and multitask
- Motivation to learn and succeed
- Ability to both work independently and as part of a team
- Work with multiple client engagement teams and perform fraud and forensic investigations, compliance advisory services, expert witness services, financial and economic analysis and assist the forensic technology team when necessary
- Responsible for performing day-to-day activities of a client engagement
- Performing tasks through building relations with team members, client personnel and other stakeholders
- Collect the available data (including financial and operational data) for the client engagement and assess its accuracy and sufficiency
- Analyse and interpret the collected data
- Attend subject interviews and summarize interview notes
- Assist with preparation of reports and exhibits, and maintain all related workpapers regarding engagement scope and results of work performed
- Commit to developing knowledge and facilitation of technology to continually learn
- Share acquired knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Be informed of relevant international developments, including global regulatory and enforcement trends as well as economic and political developments
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.