Senior Executive – Accounting (Yacht & Aviation Team)
You will master all aspects of accounting of companies and partnerships. You can perform such work without supervision or coaching. You will have to communicate independently with clients on routine operational matters and be able to resolve issues that have no immediate impact on client relationship.
- The role holder reporting relationship will be the Associate Principal or Principal (covering content and quality of work / client contacts and relationship / entire accounting processes and all accounting related activities)
- Day to day bookkeeping for luxury asset holding entities and commercially chartering assets
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annual and adhoc management accounts
- APA reports and management
- Drafting of cashbooks and creditors / debtors control accounts for presentation to clients
- VAT analysis, forecasting and reporting
- Preparation of funds requests
- Preparation and monitoring of operational budgets
- Annual accounts preparation, including commentary on material variances / movements
- Drafting of tax reports / returns
- Filing (on time) of financial statements and associated returns – mange workflows to ensure proactive approach and that no deadlines are missed
- Quality is a sine qua non for all work that is to be submitted to clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that work that is submitted to clients contains no defects. Knowing what you are not able to and when you need help or another pair of eyes is one of the key distinguishing factors between you and more junior team members
- To ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU
- Degree holder or Partly qualified ACCA/ACA
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar
- Experience in complex accounting structures
- Knowledge of accounting standards IFRS is a must
- Competent at advanced level of MS Office Word and Excel
- Basic / Complex Accounting
- Fluent in English
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.