Specialist , Accounting & Tax
- Maintains relationship with daily client contact;
- Performs daily work with medium complexity, including preparing payment instructions, preparation of journal vouchers , posting journals to accounting system, closing partial or full set of book, prepare monthly and annual financial statements, tax returns with tax computations, services, and other tailor made management reports/ financial analysis;
- Reconciles accounts, balances ledgers, assists in updating cash position;
- Issue tax invoices and perform input VAT tax verification;
- Liaises with auditors of clients to assist field audit;
- Review assistant accountant’s work as assigned;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business related disciplines;
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in professional firms or multinationals;
- Experience in accounting/tax and banking procedures;
- Sound knowledge of international and local accounting practices;
- Advanced excel skill set;
- Good knowledge of local system (e.g. Kingdee);
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.