Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Transformation Senior with German/French
Finance Transformation Senior with German/French
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center networt by EY.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join EY FAAS team to help drive growth and support delivery teams and bring subject matter expertise in Finance Transformation solutions.
As Finance Transformation Senior, you should be competent to support a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work as per EY Global Standards for our FAAS team.You will be responsible for supporting EY practices and clients across the Global Market. Also, you will be required to travel to other countries (short-term) for executing the client engagements.
Your key responsibilities:
- The Senior will support teams of FAAS professionals during engagements covering a broad spectrum of areas. The individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the FAAS team in executing the following:
- Process design skills – able to critically review existing processes; make recommendations for rationalisation and improvement, and implement them operationally
- Define and develop a finance target operating model. Design business and process models, and help define finance technology strategy, architecture, and roadmap
- FP&A consulting and implementing Enterprise Performance Management technology solutions
- Execute technology led enterprise transformation projects for our clients
- Participating in development of proposals related to our offerings
- Supporting projects that ensure high quality consulting services to major clients, preferably with a practical approach as learned during working in the business
- Contributing to the creation of new services, tools and materials to be more successful on the market
- Active participation in the creation and maintenance of an environment that enables the team to deliver effectively and achieve the highest quality
- Support in developing our offerings and assets
- Support in maintaining relationships with the client's management in order to deliver the expectations of service
- Supporting development of new service offerings and go-to-market strategies
- Supporting other ad-hoc internal initiatives geared towards improving our group’s efficiency, effectiveness and integration with other service lines
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Chartered Accountant (CA), CPA (US) or ACCA (UK) with 0-5 years of relevant experience
- MBA degree is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance domain and FS sector
- Project experience across the Finance Transformation, System Implementation, ZBB and Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Process design knowledge in one or more of the following functions (Finance, HR, IT, source-to-pay, demand-to-cash, marketing services or operational functions)
- Exposure in one or more specific finance operating model design, service management, performance management (SLA, KPI)
- IT system exposure is highly preferred (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc)
- Fluent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English, other languages are highly preferred
- Willingness to work in a global environment where travel is regularly required for several clients
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for IFRS 9, 15 or 16 is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good listening skills, inquisitive nature, intellectual curiosity and self-starter qualities
- Demonstrated ability to present complex information in a concise and clear manner
- Ability to interface with all levels of management (EY and clients)
- Experience working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% to 80% of the time
- Good German or French language skills
- Good English language skills
What we offer:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.