Assistant Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
- Manage and monitor multiple engagements and/or teams’ activities and commit to deliver on time and quality in line with expectations.
- Train and update teams on recent and upcoming changes to, regulatory, and trends affecting clients specific to Financial Services sector.
- Lead initiative to increase effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery, i.e. digital shift, standardization of workpapers.
- The assistant manager will undertake KPMG’s internal risk management and client engagement management procedures including client acceptance, continuance and engagement procedures related to Internal Audit, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR), Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit Quality Assurance Reviews etc.
- Support Engagement Partners and lead business development initiatives including, but not limited to, Financial Services sector, review of pre engagement activities, contracting and setting-up of meetings with prospective clients.
- Obtain in-depth understanding of engagement management, quality and risk management policies to streamline the processes specific to Advisory.
- Assist Engagement Partners, lead and initiate implementing new services, KPMG methodologies and tools.
Education, qualifications and skills required:
- Educated upto a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing, Management Accounting or the equivalent
- Should possess relevant qualification such as - CIA/CA/ ACCA/ CISA/ CFE/ CRMA/ BCM/ CCGP
- With at least 6-7 years of work experience in Internal Audit, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR), Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit Quality Assurance Reviews preferably from a consulting firm or in any financial institutions - banks, insurance
- With at least 6 months of experience in assistant managerial role
- Flawless communication skills in English are required. Arabic will be a plus.
- Advanced user and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Experience of managing teams and working on approximately 2-3 engagements simultaneously.
- Possess an analytical approach and inquisitive mind.
- Demonstrate leadership and team mentoring skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.