Senior Tax Consultant - CPTX (Penang)
KPMG Corporate Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients of diversified industries. We assist multi-national companies and local companies to manage their corporate tax efficiently. Our corporate tax professionals as a team of experienced professionals are dedicated to advising corporate clients who are undertaking domestic and international transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investments etc on any tax issue which may arise.
- Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
- Assisting team leaders in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting /taxation body.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Working experience at professional services firms would be an advantage.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Closing Date: March 31, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.