Technical Coordinator, Investor Accounting (Hedge Fund Services)
The job requires working for a Global Hedge Fund Administrator, specializing in administering assets of complex hedge funds. This position involves working with investor accounting team.
- Preparation and review of investor allocation, P&L distribution, calculation of incentive fees and management fees on hedge funds and private equity investors.
- Investor statements preparation and review.
- Knowledge of financial products like, equities, alternatives, derivative instruments, IPO, etc.
- Interact with clients and other HFS teams to obtain information.
- Prepare financial highlights and shareholder statements on quarterly/annual basis.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the team. Help team members in resolving queries and issues.
- Prepare training materials and conduct/ lead training for existing and new team members.
- Consistently look at streamlining and automating reporting/analytical processes.
- Self-starter with the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
- Knowledge in preparation of financial statements is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills, detailed and results oriented.
- Time management - ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel and Word).
- Ability to address internal and external parties’ concerns in a professional manner.
- Articulate - excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with project teams, clients, RMs and other partners.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting is a plus.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience, preferably in hedge funds, investment management and/or financial services.
- Experience in investor accounting will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.