Tax BPS Senior Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- The candidate will be working under the supervision of the engagement manager.
- S/he shall perform tax compliance, accounting and/or payroll processing services for various entitles which involve payroll computation and preparation of payroll-related statutory reports, preparation and review of financial reports and assistance in audit requirements for clients.
- S/he shall also perform various reportorial requirements.
- S/he may also be seconded to a client’s office to perform tasks as assigned and will be directly supervised by the client contact.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Work Experience. With 3 years accounting-related work experience.
- Certifications. Preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.