- In this role, Cash Application Specialist would be responsible to apply the Cash and clear receivable daily with high quality while maintaining SLAs.
- Solving queries related to cash applications, Customer Disputes and coordination with Counterpart is required.
- Responsible for month-end closing activity related to Accounts Receivable including Bank and Control Accounts Reconciliation.
- Proficiency and hands-on knowledge Preferably in SAP or any other ERP: Specifically - Cash application functionality, Investigating Suspense/unallocated cash etc.
- Responsible for calculation of TCS (tax collected at source) for trade receivable related to India LE’s. Paying tax liability to Govt on time and filing returns on quarterly basis.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience in Cash Application/ Accounts Receivable in High Volume environment.
- Must have Strong Accounting background and attention to details.
- Flexible to work in different shifts – in 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrates analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Desired to have Skills:
- SAP experience is preferred
- Advance Excel knowledge would an added advantage
- Experience in complex transitions in AR domain
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.