Bookkeeper position available, working for a small company based in central London.
Looking for candidates who are immediately available and can start ASAP.
Business consultancy company based in central London - you will have full ownership of 2 entities in this role.
Services offered are: Legal, Real Estate, Accountancy and Recruitment.
The key responsibilities for this Bookkeeper position are:
- Bookkeeping and accounting for 2 UK entities in Sage Line 50
- Bookkeeping and accounting for client companies in Xero
- Provision of timely and quality management information to the management team
- Prepare monthly management accounts through Sage Line 50
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Prepare sales invoices for all entities
- Assisting with and managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Maintain and reconcile Sales ledger & Purchase Ledgers
- Maintain petty Cash
- Credit control
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll journals
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assist in preparing year end accounts for the 2 UK entities and Clients
- Support the directors on some office manager duties
- Ad-hoc accountancy duties
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years accountancy experience within a similar role and have an AAT qualification or equivalent.
- Background in a professional services / consultancy environment
- Accurate and diligent in meeting deadlines
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, a self starter
- A curious mind seeking to understand the business which they are bookkeeping for. Not just a data entry clerk
- Confident, proactive and not afraid to ask for help
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
This Bookkeeper role can offer the candidate a supportive working environment to learn and progress within their career.
This is a temporary to permanent position.