A superb FP&A Analyst role has arisen in a private equity backed, high growth services business based in North West London.
Michael Page Finance have been retained by a private equity backed £20million turnover management business.
The company have ambitious growth plans over the next 2-3 years to double in turnover primarily by organic and new developing new business streams. To support these plans and reporting directly to the CFO the business is looking to hire their first FP&A Analyst. This role will scope out the department and will have full ownership whilst supported by the CFO.
The FP&A Analyst will report in to the CFO and be a key stakeholder to all the C-Suite members and be responsible for:
- Scenario modelling
- Budgeting, forecasting and reforcasting
- Business partner to non-finance stakeholders
- Revenue modelling and business case planning
- Provide insight, identify opportunity and manage risks
- Ad-hoc as required
The successful FP&A Analyst will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- FP&A experience within a commercial setting
- Experience working in a larger organisation would be advantageous
- Excellent modelling skills within Excel
- Ability to partner stakeholders at all levels and challenge as appropriate
- Commercially minded and confident proposing ideas
- Team Player
The FP&A Analyst role comes with a competitive base salary, discretionary up to 10% bonus, holiday, pension and hybrid working.