Corporate Recovery Services (Semi-Senior/Junior)
- Accounts and asset management including analyse and interpret financial reports and/or legal documents.
- Assisting the Liquidator/Receiver in his investigations into the affairs of the distressed companies.
- Data gathering, evaluate evidence and decision support in relation to asset discovery, recovery and realisation.
- Handling the general affairs of companies under Insolvency (Receivership and Liquidation) such as routine filing, ensuring compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with various stakeholders including creditors, debtors, government authorities, financial institutions, purchasers, lawyers etc in liquidation administration.
- Conducting review of transactions and events including proof of debt exercise.
- Minimum 1 year working experience, training will be provided.
- An accounting advanced diploma/degree or a professional qualification such as ACCA.
- A bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, Economics or related field will be considered as well.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn, resourceful and analytical.
- Action orientated individuals with good problem-solving skill.
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in the work place.
- Self-motivated to work independently and also as part of a team.
WHY JOIN US:
Opportunities await you now if you are looking for more than a job!
- Attractive remuneration package for the suitable candidate
- Work-life balance culture
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Walking distance from KLCC LRT station
- 5 working days per week
- On the job training will be provided to advance skills and knowledge amongst our staff
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.