JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
1. Assist in monthly account closing activities, including bank statement reconciliation and preparing monthly financial statements.
2. To assist in preparation of tax computation and filing of tax returns by using STC tax software.
3. To monitor and handle routine tax compliance requirement such as tax estimates, revised tax estimates and provisional tax computation.
4. Liaise with clients, bankers, auditors, tax consultants and company secretary.
5. Knowledge and experience in using Autocount accounting software will be an added advantage.
6. Perform administrative tasks to support daily business operations, including general office.
7. Handle other company ad hoc tasks assigned by superior / management.
8. Assist in preparing social media content and slides for Digital Marketing.
1. Must possess at least LCCI/ Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Admin or other related disciplines.
2. 1-2 years of relevant experience.
3. Good command of written and spoken English.
4. Added-value if currently pursuing or completed professional qualification.
5. Possess good analytical, meticulous, problem-solving skills and meeting tight deadlines in a fast pace and challenging environment
6. Your resume need to provide your current salary and expected salary, and your current living location.
7. Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
- 5 days work, 3 days study leave per exam taken (Including exam day). Only shorlisted candidate will be notified