This is a temporary hybrid Financial Accountant role based in Uxbridge.
This temporary hybrid Financial Accountant role is working for a large, international company based in Uxbridge.
This temporary Financial Accountant role based in Uxbridge will involve the following responsibilities:
- Completion of the end-to-end accounting and the timely, quality preparation of the company's monthly Management Reporting.
- Completion of the timely, accurate and compliant statutory & tax reporting obligations.
- Assist the company to achieve its short-term business and long-term strategic objectives by providing support to the EMEA function, upholding the financial integrity and profitability of the company.
- This role is responsible for accurate delivery of monthly financial reporting, forecasts, plans and monthly management reports.
- Support the business on ad hoc projects as necessary providing the financial insight required.
The successful candidate for this temporary hybrid Financial Accountant role will need to have the following experience:
- Balance sheet reconciliation experience
- Journal entry experience
- Ideally ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Process improvement exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Available on max 1 weeks notice
This is a temporary role with flexible hours and hybrid working (2 days in the office). Offices are based in Uxbridge and they have car parking on site.