As a finance officer you will manage the financial transactions within the business, Delivering on strategic business objectives. In this role you'll join a fun/dynamic team who are passionate about what they do and all keen to progress with the business; you will play a key role in supporting them with the month end tasks as well as the accounts payable and receivable, banking and credit control tasks.
The client based in Borehamwood is a global professional FMCG brand. The team is looking to nearly double in size within a couple of years. They have a brand new innovation centre where they can drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies. My Client are established and have no plans to stop growing.
The Key responsibilities for the Finance Officer.
- Making sure that all accounts reflect the most accurate information at all times, being fully reconciled.
- Dealing with an all rounded finance approach (Accounts Payable/Receivable and credit control)
- Month end tasks
- Guarantees constant information flow so all external partners operate in the smoothest way.
- Works closely with all our teams to guarantee maximum profitability.
- Monitors and reports variances, risks and opportunities in all transactions.
- Making sure no account is out of budget or formal approval.
The successful Finance Officer:
- Proven work experience as an assistant management accountant or similar role
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier or Accounting degree
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting concepts and procedures
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Progressive CV
- Someone keen to learn & progress
- Private healthcare
- quarterly bonuses
- Work anniversary bonus
- Increasing annual leave
- Birthday Lay in