Wealth Management Banking Client Servicing Representative
Wealth management banking client servicing representative
- Hybrid Schedule Working Model
Home technology requirements:
- Internet speed of at least 940Mb/sec
- Must be hardwired via ethernet cable, not Wi-Fi
- Dual monitors
Training Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CST for 3-4 months
Permanent Work Schedule: Permanent Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 12:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. CST or Monday – Friday 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST
Wealth Management Banking Client Servicing Representatives primarily answer phone calls from clients regarding their deposit and loan accounts in addition to providing operational support of other bank initiatives. The environment is fast-paced and challenging.
This is a great career opportunity for someone that is looking to start a career path in the financial services industry, specifically, wealth management.
- Act as initial contact for complex client or partner inquiries for bank products and services by answering incoming phone calls or emails.
- Follow documented team procedures to resolve inquiries and perform functional transactions accurately (such as money transfers, stop payments, and ATM/Debit card maintenance) using the bank’s systems. Issues beyond scope of responsibility are referred to the appropriate department.
- Document client call including the initial inquiry and research or resolution of the issue. Route issues to the appropriate department when follow up is needed. Take ownership of any pending issue until completion, including making outbound calls to client to provide status updates.
- Complete assigned client outreach requests.
- Participate in team projects and complete related assignments.
- Recommend products and services to add value to the client relationship.
- Keep abreast of new and existing bank products and services.
- Meet personal statistical targets for quality and efficiency enabling the team to meet service level commitments.
- Identify potential problem situations, trends, and improvement opportunities. Recommend enhancements for client, products, or services based on inquiries and feedback received.
- Apply feedback from monthly 1-1 meetings to continuously improve performance.
- Participate in annual compliance course training and monthly staff meetings.
- Knowledge of bank products and processes is required.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills are a must.
- Technical aptitude for navigating systems and applications using a Windows based PC is required.
- Members of the team must have the ability to work individually and collaboratively.
- Also, must be flexible to adapt to rapidly changing business conditions.
The successful candidate will benefit from having the following competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years in direct client servicing role(s) is required.
- Prior banking experience is preferred.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us.
In addition, Northern Trust offers excellent benefits, many of which become effective on your first day of employment. After six months of service, you will be eligible to apply for Educational Assistance. Northern Trust’s Educational Assistance program will reimburse employees for 100% of expenses related to tuition and books at an accredited college or university up to a specified maximum per year for undergraduate and graduate degrees. Reimbursement for both undergraduate and graduate programs is subject to the course of study meeting certain criteria, which are detailed in the Educational Assistance Policy. Participation in the Educational Assistance program may be subject to approvals and limitations.
Northern Trust empower people to achieve more than just their goals.
Achieve greater with us!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.