Process Manager, Manila Investment Accounting
Manila SAP and Investment Accounting team is responsible for the reconciliation of financial reporting data and the preparation of cyclical customized reporting to NT clients. They work closely with their counterparts to deliver superlative data quality and first class client service. As experts in this field, partner would have a strong base knowledge in accounting principles, adaptable with working in multiple financial platforms and best in class client service. We are committed to continuous learning, improvement and process review to re-define and ensure adherence to best practice.
- Act as 2nd level POC of contact for clients and internal stakeholders with regards to Investment Accounting reporting service.
- Review NT custody data with SAP accounting systems to ensure accuracy and adherence to client’s custom reporting requirements.
- Ensure appropriate books and records are maintained for all client investment portfolios by applying the proper STAT, GAAP, and Tax prescribed guidance
- Ensure team maintains accurate GAAP, STAT, and Tax records for investment activity including fixed income, equity and a variety of other types of securities
- Have a strong appreciation and understanding of client’s investment process
- Review and analyze investment activity for client portfolios and perform transactions (i.e. cash, corporate actions, income) and holdings reconciliations
- Ensure team completes month end closing processes and activities on a timely basis
- Ensure team maintains client books and records including production of P&L, Trial Balances and other client related reporting requests
- Ability to collaborate with consultants, peers, clients and internal stakeholders on handling queries and requests.
- Own Team’s KPIs to ensure optimal service delivery while working with Technical Coordinator to fill in the gaps.
- Ensures service governance calls and control items are being adhered to on a regular basis.
- Ensure that client documentation/schematics are complete and accurate.
- Proactively identify risks in the process and close gaps in a timely manner.
- Ability to lead, support and/or strategize on projects focused on improving service delivery, capacity management and productivity.
- Responsible for people management, talent and career development of the team.
- Ensures the team is well engaged and escalate people issues timely with documentation.
- Work closely with Section Manager on management representation in various forums and reporting activities.
Skills / Experience
- An undergraduate degree with strong background of accounting and financial principles relating to investment, regulatory reporting on a statutory and GAAP basis.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in an Asset Servicing/Asset Management capacity
- Must have strong people management and client facing skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of fixed income and equity securities and understand activity related to accruals, income payments, and other maintenance transactions
- Strong Experience in a valuation and audit function
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- CPA is highly preferred but not a requirement.
- Experience with SAP TRM, FAM applications are highly desired
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.