Analyst, Multi Basis Accounting
Under direct supervision responsible for handling and processing of routine transactions for the Business unit. This role is responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines. It (is) an entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions within established guidelines.
- Ensures day to day deliverables are met. Checklists are to be prepared and submitted to the next level on a daily basis.
- Handles resolution of issue highlights issues to the supervisors/experts
- Tracks trends within the daily deliverables (SLA/KRA) and work along with supervisor to enhance their processes / procedures knowledge.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- Running and creating formal reports. Creating and executing function specific reports.
- Follows the incident/regulatory breach(operational risks) arising from processes reporting procedure with rigor
- A College or University degree /or 0-6 months of relevant work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Basic Functional / Industry Knowledge is preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Working knowledge on MS-Excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.