Client Service Senior Specialist, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
This position is integral to the successful completion of client on-boarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
Under the supervision of the Client Service Manager-CDM Poland – Business Onboarding ad Transitions (BOaT), Client Service Specialist is responsible for opening and maintenance of custody accounts in the countries of investments of the funds.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Client Service Senior Specialist you will:
- Acting as a point of contact with clients, sub-custodians and internal departments for market related activities and inquiries, including tax and proxy documentation.
- Monitoring market changes in order to take any necessary action needed to keep our clients’ accounts compliant with regulations.
- Assisting clients with new fund launches and account opening requests, what includes preparation of the account opening packages for the documentary markets.
- Maintaining and closing accounts where required, what includes mergers, conversion in/out, name changes, renewals, etc.
- Providing prompt responses and processing time on all received inquiries.
- Cooperating with direct manager what includes taking responsibility of personal development, self-evaluation, participating in meetings etc.
- Resolving issues highlighted by Senior Client Service Expert or team supervisor and ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Taking part in different department’s project focused on process improvement or office wide initiatives.
- Providing on the job trainings and market/process specific presentations (knowledge sharing).
- Any other task assigned by Client Service Manager.
What we value:
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with proactive approach
- Information Classification: Limited Access
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Methodical and well organized
- Ability to work under pressure in deadlines driven environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of written and verbal English language
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- Hybrid working model (involves few days WFH and few days’ work from Office, in a week)
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.