Business Analysis, AVP
Who we are looking for
State Street Global Delivery is looking for an individual strong business and data analysis skills that can be leveraged for the development and support of its Simplification (STP) Program. The successful candidate must be skilled in business data analysis; have expertise with functional requirements gathering and documentation; have strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; have a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams and display collaboration skills.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Business Analyst you will
- Manages business requirements stage, develops strategy, oversees deliverables, resolves issues and prioritizes actions for medium to complex projects
- Conducts business analysis and defines business requirements for new and existing services and products, enhancements to existing business processes and application defects.
- Provides practical solutions to business related problems
- Defines training approach and approves knowledge transfer documentation/procedures for user training of new and enhance functionality
- Prepares cost/benefit analysis and recommends systems or process design solutions.
- Serves in a consultative capacity providing business knowledge to clients to help solve business problems
- Serves as advocate for business area regarding system needs and requests with various groups.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Extensive subject matter expertise of asset servicing and/or custody functions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create and build strong internal relationships
- Understanding of how to create an analyze process flow documentation
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 4+ years of industry experience.
- BA in data management, operations, finance or related area.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.