IPT Compliance Associate
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- To be responsible for the preparation and submission of IPT returns and any other ancillary returns as required;
- Support Band 3 colleagues in the provision of high-quality client service, producing service deliverables for a portfolio of clients, including the preparation of data, and acting as the primary day-to-day contact for the provision of those services, to meet stakeholders’ and client expectations;
- Ensure the completion and submission of IPT returns, and any other country-specific reports;
- Ensure that team deadline are met in accordance with internal/external requirements;
- Build a first-rate professional relationship with assigned clients acting as a principal point of contact;
- Process client activity information in relation to sales and purchases;
- Liaise with TMF offices, sub-contractors, and tax authorities on technical issues;
- Use specific software programs and maintain company databases as required;
- 100% Compliance to Tax Reporting Deadlines within the allocated portfolio of clients, except in circumstances beyond your control.
- 100% Data Entry completeness and accuracy within the relevant reporting system/working papers for the clients, except in circumstances beyond your control;
- Support process enhancement initiatives and utilize existing systems;
- 100% Adherence to ISO27001 Data/information Security protocols;
- Ensure timeliness and correctness of data provided to clients;
- 100% timely and accurate personal time writing and productivity in line with personal target;
- Adherence to internal and external procedures and processes.
- Provides guidance on basic tasks to colleagues in an immediate team where possible;
- Manages personal workload effectively;
- Regularly manages expectations of more senior colleagues;
- Understands own motivation and personal impact in optimizing personal and team performance;
- Acts with integrity and upholds the values of the organization in all they do;
- Responds to and anticipates client needs in a timely and professional manner;
- Listens actively, considers people’s concerns or feedback and adjusts own behavior in a productive way;
- Communicates information in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written work) to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Good understanding of how the immediate team interact with other teams to deliver results;
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of the general environment in which TMF Group operates;
- Understand and apply TMF’s code of conduct and values;
- Has a full understanding of the day to day activities required to maintain client statutory records;
- Has a basic understanding of TMF Group’s business lines and how TMF is structured;
- Will take advantage of learning opportunities to meet needs of current job;
- Promptly and efficiently completes work assignments;
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients;
- Has a strong understanding of processes needed to undertake the role successfully;
- Will keep up to date with business trends/changes in the law that will impact their role.
What is in it for you?
Pathways for career development
Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 11 May 2022 GMT Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.