Finance - Operations Leader
Position Title: Operations leader
Reporting to: Operations ManagerJob Scope includes:
Possesses in depth process understanding and provide guidance to the team and SMEs, monitors work and delivers on targets. Supervises and coordinates, activities of personnel involved in performing the Banking & Treasury accounting process globally
- Monitor’s duties of operations personnel to ensure efficient and safe operation of Banking & Treasury accounting process. Gathers pertinent information to create and maintain weekly and monthly statistical data and reports
- Communicates and distributes process manuals and any changes as may be necessary in the day-to-day operations. Monitor’s attendance of the team
- Conducts staff meetings of operations personnel, or confers with subordinate personnel to discuss operational problems or explain procedural changes or practices
- Actively participates in management team meetings and implements resulting procedures, practices, programs, and Activities
- Should be able to adopt and implement the required mandatory changes in a specified timeline
- Should be able to support issues / concerns relating to statutory audit and internal audits
- Responsible for development and implementation of progressive training, motivational, and diversity awareness programs, targeting team leaders and their employees
- Monitor employee turnover and outline steps to control / reduce as per set and agreed targets
- Should ensure smooth and flawless month end, quarter end and year end closings and activities
Directly supervises a staff of ten to fifteen including subject matter experts. Carries out functional / supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Responsibilities include the in-depth process understanding and training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- M.com / MBA / ICWA inter/ /CA inter with minimum 2 years full time experience of Record to Report (or) Order to Cash (or) Procure to pay accounting process knowledge.
- The incumbent must have at least 4 to 6 years’ experience with professional BPO / Shared Service Centre. Must have end to end GL / Cash and Bank experience with upstream and downstream knowledge
- Should be well versed in Cash & Bank accounting and should be able to lead form the front and represent the team in the functional /inter departmental / business calls.
- Preferably experienced in Systems Applications Products (SAP). Should provide guidance and mentorship to SMEs.
- Ability to effectively influence and motivate others, and an ability to work effectively with all levels, and a demonstrated ability as a change agent.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Desired to have:
- Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, which allow effective working relationships with cross functions teams, team leaders, managers, and stake holders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and the ability to understand and react to specific needs of vendors and plant sites being serviced
- Ability to organize and manage workflow, establish priorities, and follow up on unresolved matters
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.