Assistant Manager - Internal Audit
1. Develop Risk Based Audit Program in line with the scope of engagement.
2. Complete audits and work assigned in an effective, efficient and timely manner with minimum supervision for identification of any irregularities to be incorporated in Audit Report.
3. Prepare audit working papers in accordance with quality assurance standards of Internal Audit.
4. Establish factual accuracy of audit observations.
5. Prepare draft audit reports and submit to audit manager / Head of Internal Audit for review.
6. Monitor the follow-up with Issue owners for issue resolution as per target date.
7. Assist the Audit Manager / Head of Internal Audit in the development of Audit Strategy and annual audit plan.
8. Demonstrate healthy and positive relationship with the auditee and other stakeholders.
9. Assist Audit Manager / Head of Internal Audit to manage Board Audit Committee’s meetings.
10. Ensure compliance with IIA Code of Conduct and relevant policies and procedures of the Company.