Middle Office, Senior Associate
Basic Purpose of Job:
The main function of the role is ensuring accurate Intersystem reconciliation of trades and resolution of breaks between Front Office / Middle Office and Back Office Systems.Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Intersystem reconciliation of trades and resolution of breaks between Front Office / Middle Office and Back Office Systems
- Confirm trades with brokers on Trade Date
- Instruct trades to Custodian/Administrator/Client
- Communicate all settlement information to the appropriate custodian, and broker.
- Resolve any unmatched / failed trades
- Resolve any trade related queries with both internal and external parties
- Ensure accurate portfolio positions are reflected on the accounting/trading systems
- Maintain a database of account, client and custodian details
- Know and comply with company policies and procedures
- Monitor broker/custodian performance through the use of issue logs
- Respond to queries raised by Portfolio Managers/Brokers/Custodians/other Investment Operations departments
- Respond to ad hoc requests
- Work with other Investment Operations departments and Investment teams to improve processing efficiency
- Review current process and make suggestion to improve processing efficiency
- Complete projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- MBA finance / B.com as an educational qualification.
- 2 plus years’ Trade management experience on related investments is an added advantage. Total experience 3 years and above.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Good understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.