Finance Analyst with German (General Ledger)
The Finance Analyst will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of its process responsibilities. They will build a deep knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process. They will work collaboratively with colleagues in R&A and their peers from other processes where operational excellence or data integrity impacts on the R&A delivery.
The role will have a mix of deliverables between transactional accounting and standard reporting. Ensuring business transactions are accounted either automatically or manually in line with the Standard Global Processes as well as Shell and External accounting guidelines or to build accounted numbers into standard reports. This could be through automation of systems or manual interventions.
- Perform standard accounting activities accurately and in line with timetable (General ledger accounting activity)
- Support the preparation and submission of standard internal/external reporting requirements in line with group timelines
- Collaboration with other R&A colleagues and other processes to ensure timely closure of ledger
- Performing an analysis role in balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all control requirements met on a timely basis
- Operating all SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework
- Support R&A special projects & timely and effective responses to special data/project requests
- Strong team-working across the process area is essential
- Cooperation with multiple stakeholders
- Master’s Degree in the following areas: Finance/Accounting/Economics
- German language is a must (at least B2 level)
- Min 3 years of experience in a relevant accounting environment
- General Ledger experience is a must
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- ACCA or CIMA certification would be a strong asset
- Ergonomic allowance
- Private insurance and medical care
- Multisport card
- EuroShell card
- Mybenefit platform
- and more
The role is based in Poland. We do support immigration process (obtaining stay and work permit).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.