Senior Accounting Officer
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases;
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries;
- Prepare statutory (consolidated) financial reports as well as client-specific reports;
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions;
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Bank;
- Maintain contact with the client, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes;
- Analyse legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting;
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- You dispose a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE) or a comparable level achieved through exposure and experience;
- You dispose of preferably 3 years relevant working experience. An audit back-ground is not required but would be great for the job to be done;
- You dispose of excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles including Dutch GAAP and affinity with IFRS;
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles;
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics;
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills and fluent in Dutch;
- Ability to work independently under supervision on your own client portfolio;
- Experience with assisting, reviewing of fiscal documents (VAT, CIT, WHT);
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.