Payroll Specialist - Irish Team
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes withHR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The role of the Senior Payroll Administrator will support junior and more experienced team members with the delivery of the payroll services to TMF’s clients. All payroll and associated tasks must be completed by the Senior Payroll Administrator in an efficient, professional and timely manner, providing a high quality of service to the client. The Senior Payroll Administrator will In addition, be required to maintain a good working relationship with the client, answer queries and provide them with any requested documentation
- Responsible for meeting payroll compliance requirements via accurate, complete and timely processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls, remittances and filings with appropriate tax authorities/pension providers as required and payments to employees;
- Supervises and allocates tasks to Job Band 1 & Job Band 2 colleagues, whilst maintaining overall responsibility for task accuracy and completeness, keeping line manager updated as appropriate.
- Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client task;
- Performing tasks in compliance with company policies relating to payroll to ensure requirements are followed consistently and in full for each payroll cycle;
- Performing tasks in compliance with employment legislation, data protection and control risk within payroll function;
- Being the primary day to day contact for payroll audits, Central Statistics Office and other requirements. Responsible for answering audit queries and analysis at year-end and preparation of all monthly and annual statutory returns as required;
- Responsible for processing, payment, reconciliation and reporting of benefits (e.g. Health Insurance, Pension, Share Awards etc.) as required;
- Providing administrative support for management of payroll and benefit issues and accurate record keeping.
- Perform standard defined tasks to on board new clients;
- Identify out-of-scope service and providing respective information to the team leader/manager
- Keeps up to date with changes in local payroll and tax legislation
- Escalates any concerns to line supervisors or line manager in a timely manner
- Uses TMF’s payroll software effectively
- Maintains relevant databases, client records and other tracking tools as required
- Provides administrative support to the payroll team as required
- Attends client meetings as required
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably expected for the role
- IPASS/CIPP, or equivalent qualification with substantial experience in a fast paced, high volume payroll position,
- A detailed knowledge of PAYE (including BIK) and PRSI/NI,
- Familiarity with Revenue’s Online Service and bank transfer processes
- Experience with payroll systems e.g. Sage Micropay, STAR and Microsoft office packages and or willingness to learn to use payroll systems
- Resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and communication skills, with strong ability to plan ahead and organise themselves
- Able to articulate and communicate with clients in a concise and professional manner
- Fluency in English is essential
- Takes ownership of particular clients to ensure a consistent level of service
- Listen actively whilst understanding what relevant questions they should ask and respectfully taking into account global and cultural differences
- Makes it a priority to be accessible and responsive to customers
- Build rapport with clients and use body language and voice techniques effectively
- Evaluates and reports back on client service levels
- May have supervisory responsibilities for work carried out by members of the immediate team.
- Organises the use of resources to meet expectations and identifies difficulties.
- Reviews non-complex work undertaken by more junior team members.
- Informally manages expectations of more senior colleagues infrequently.
What is in it for you?
- Stable employment;
- Flexi-time and remote working;
- An international and dynamic environment;
- Private medical care;
- Life insurance;
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities;
- Free language courses;
- Exceptional people and atmosphere;
- Christmas and occasional gifts;
- Charity work.
Make an impact
- Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
- At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
- Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.