Accounting Officer CMS
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- You dispose a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE) or a comparable level achieved through exposure and experience;
- You dispose of preferably a minimum of 1 - 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in Capital Markets;
- You dispose of excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles including Dutch GAAP and affinity with IFRS;
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles;
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and MS Dynamics 365;
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills;
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
- Prepare financial statements for client companies as well as client-specific reports;
- Support of the audit process;
- Prepare the reports to the investors;
- Cash management for the funds;
- Calculation of covenants and settlements;
- Analyse legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.