The Averis Management Associate Programme (MAP) is a 24-month elite programme designed with clearly-defined milestones and structured learning experience to develop highly-competent young talents. With a main focus of building the leadership pipeline for Averis, this is a fast-track progression opportunity to management levels.
Through the programme, our hand-picked talents will work with cross-functional teams on projects to develop the fundamental skills, as well as work closely with our senior leaders on current business challenges. The Averis MAP enables talents to realise their full potential and get ahead of the pack, emerging as an outstanding leader in the industry of your choice.
- Fresh graduates or less than 15 months’ experience
- Minimum CGPA of 3.2 or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Strong analytical and presentation skill
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written