Account Associate/ Account Assistant
- Updating of client’s account transactions eg. payments, receipts, payables, receivables, accrual, adjustment and preparation of bank-reconciliation.
- Responsible in the timely preparation of full set of accounts, weekly, month-end, financial year end closing and aging/listings on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Note to Accounts and all related accounts schedule.
- Able to work independently under pressure and meet accounting and management report deadlines.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignment as and when it is required.
- Good working attitude and commitment towards work.
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
- Training provided
- Study leave applicable
- ACCA Approved Employer
- 5 days week
- Good prospects for right candidates
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply