Specialist, Management Reporting
- Cost & Controlling processes
- Performing cost reconciliation through the preparation of costing reports and analysis on cost differences.
- Posting the necessary adjustment into SAP.
- Maintenance of cost allocation rules including the creation of new rules or updates
- Management Reporting processes
- Review Monthly/ quarterly/ year-end/ Business Group financial reports including reports for group reporting, internal management reporting, statutory reporting, RGE Management reporting, as prepared by the analysts/ senior analysts.
- Train and manage a team of analysts/ senior analysts, to meet the financial reporting requirements.
- Ensure that deadlines for reporting are met consistently.
- Prepare reports, where necessary.
- Respond to compliance audits and audit queries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good proficiency in Excel
- Good communications and interpersonal skills