About the Company
We are a fast growing and dynamic boutique public accounting firm providing accounting, assurance, corporate secretarial, tax and business advisory services. We are also approved training employers under the ACCA, ICAEW and SCA Schemes.
In AccAssurance, we believe in supporting and helping our staff to become competent and effective in their work. We also believe that it is possible to achieve work life balance through sufficient planning and tapping on technology to do things more efficiently.
You can look forward to a challenging, yet satisfying and practical experience in our public accounting practice as our staff get to take on and experience other job roles to build their professional skill-sets beyond those of a traditional accountant.
We are located at Rochor area. Visit www.accassurance.com.sg for more information about us.
Work on audit and related assignments under the supervision of audit seniors, managers and partners, to ensure that these assignments are executed, documented and concluded based on the relevant professional standards.
Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules that are to be delivered to the clients and other external parties.
Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis.
Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification under the ACCA and ICAEW schemes
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Training you to become a professional auditor/ accountant/ business advisors through on the Job trainings
- Challenging and fulfilling career growth
- Dynamic working practices and environment
- Workplace Flexibility as we are adaptors of the Tripartite standards
- Unlimited pantry access