Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning and Analyst - Work for a global Manufacturing brand!
Your new company
A successful Manufacturing firm with long-term stability in the Australia / New Zealand market who place emphasis on employee well-being, skills development, hybrid working, dynamic team culture and high performance.
Your new role
- Providing insight and reporting at month end
- Owning budgeting and forecasting
- Lead Power BI reporting for finance
- Analysing, developing and enhancing reporting
- Forecast accuracy reporting
- Deliver CI outcomes and automation improvements
What you'll need to succeed
- CA or CPA is desired but definitely not essential
- Planning, analysis and modelling experience
- Preferably Manufacturing industry exposure
- Reporting and automation tools skills
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills
- Understanding of data integrity and management
- Solid analytical skills
What you'll get in return
- Job stability
- Opportunity for internal career progression
- Flexible work arrangements (on start/finish times and working from home)
- Negotiable base salary up to $130,000+
- 3% employer contribution to Kiwi Saver
- Bonus up to 10%
- Free car parking on site
- Reimbursement of annual membership fees (CA/CPA or equivalent)
- Fully reimbursed work laptop and phone
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Amy McCusker at HAYS Senior Finance on +6498841525.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.