Senior Finance Analyst O2C| AMW | Union Place, Sri Lanka
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day direction and leadership to entire Order to Cash team and promote employee growth
- Create an environment and embed a culture that fosters business process improvement continuously. Identify and recommend necessary improvements in O2C processes and ensure deployment.
- Drive initiatives to create high performance teams. Monitor and manage performance measures as defined by the Service Management Framework.
- Provide extraordinary customer service in addition to budgetary accountability.
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all O2C SSC activities
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and within the Governance Framework assist in the negotiation of service level agreements
- Ensure internal controls are executed and maintained, coordinate audit and compliance activities
- Coach and develop talent within O2C team, drive superior performance from all team members
- Identification of risks and early warning to business on customer credibility and overdues
- Minimum 15-18 years in managing finance shared service centre.
- Successfully completed recognized professional accounting qualification.
- Additional qualifications in IFRS and LEAN/ 6 Sigma preferred. Experience of SAP and related financial systems is highly preferred.
- Understanding of SSC best practices. Ability to achieve results in a dynamic, consistently changing, and demanding environment
- People management and development skills. Knowledge and practical experience of change management models and practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.