Accounting Manager - Private Equity
- You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks, auditors and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
- You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be executing, coordinating and overseeing the day to day accounting and financial operations to meet our legal and tax requirements. Managing the bookkeeping of our clients and preparing and reviewing the annual financial statements and reports is also another key part of this role.
- Knowing how to build an effective client team by fostering open dialogue, working collaboratively and instilling trust, through honesty integrity and sincerity will be one of your main focuses. As you share your knowledge and expertise you will up-skill your client team in areas such as the preparation of financial reporting, the closing process, VAT and tax returns and tax provisions.
- In your role you will help build the knowledge of your fellow team members and you will also help set and maintain the quality standards in your team and throughout the entire organisation in collaboration with other managers and content experts.
- Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC/CDD obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risks.
- We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Knowledge in Dutch GAAP; IFRS is a great asset
- ACCA is an asset
- Minimum 7 years’ managerial operational experience in either fund or corporate accounting services
- Languages : English – Dutch is an advantage
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.