Trading Settlements Accountant
Would you like to put into practice your accounting skills? You should consider joining us as Trading Settlements Accountant!
- To ensure activities are made on-time in line with the agreed metrics, KPIs and service standards.
- To handle the account reconciliation process
- To ensure the receivables are followed up proactively and cash realized on or before the contractual due date.
- To handle Audit requirements
- To gather data and reports findings, and to conduct further analysis.
- To ensure all Trackers / Reports are maintained properly as per requirements (Timeliness & Accuracy)
- To give input as well as drive improvements of existing methods, systems and procedures.
- To ensure customer disputes are resolved within in a short turnaround time by proper prioritization
- To identify gaps in procedures, make suggestions and/or give input to improve existing process documentation
- To act as a process-skilled individual and support less experienced colleagues with their process-related issues
- Strong accounting knowledge to understand the flow of entries in the e2e Account Payables & Receivables processes.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and MS Outlook.
- Professional or Bachelors’ degree in accounting or finance, or other equivalent related business degree
- English on at least B2 level is a must have
- Nice to have: German on at least B2 level
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in global team
- Stakeholder management
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work proactively and with minimum supervision
- Ability to adapt easily to new challenges and/or changes
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.