Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
We are seeking for a profile of at least 5 years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to join our team as a Manager based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
Should you be thrilled by:
- a rich human & managerial adventure in a dynamic emerging country,
- being part of a medium size growing professional practice promoting initiatives,
- a friendly and supportive team,
- a wide range of responsibilities in close collaboration with the Audit Partner,
- a transversal involvement from management of human resources, internal training, external workshops to business development and brand ambassador,
Then send us your application now!JOB DESCRIPTION
We are searching for Audit Manager who is expected to:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of international clients (including referred significant Group clients)
- Manage assignments and supervise teamwork to achieve client satisfaction under the firm’s targeted KPIs (deadline, budget, engagement recovery rates)
- Hold assignments exit meetings to present findings to client’s management (CFO, GD, Board, etc)
- Prepare/present service proposals and handle fee negotiation with clients/prospects
- Coach audit seniors and staff on assignments
- Identify business opportunities to support clients/prospects with the firm’s range of services
- Contribute to the preparation of staff training plan and conduct training sessions
- Counsel coaches to encourage professional development through the internal mentoring process
- Participate actively in recruitment campaigns and in staff performance appraisal process
- Conduct technical workshops for key clients
- Be Mazars ambassador at events organized with business partners (chambers of commerce networking events, student career fairs, professional qualification bodies workshops, etc)
- Take constructive initiatives to contribute to the continuous enhancement of the audit department
Candidates for the position of Audit Manager need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in other languages such as French, Mandarin, Japanese, etc is an advantage
- Master Degree in Accountancy/Audit, CPA and/or recognised professional qualification(s)
- Polyvalent, committed, persistent and constructive
- Great ability to adjust and learn quickly in a new environment (regulatory, tax, accounting)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Open minded and eager to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others and team player
- Ability to work hard to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Minimum of 5 years working as an external auditor in an International firm
- IFRS / US GAAP / Consolidation knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English and/or French
- CV in English and/or French (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
MAZARS HCMC OFFICE
Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 38-241-493
Email of application: email@example.com
Email Subject: HCMC_AUD MAN_Full name
Deadline for application: It’s open for spontaneous applications.MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam is recognised as The Best Company to Work For in Asia 2020
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.