Audit Senior Opportunities 2022/2023 across Ireland- Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick and Waterford
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
In Assurance our aim is to provide accounting solutions and peace of mind to our clients. Through our skills and experience we give companies, investors and regulators confidence in financial statements, business critical information or processes. Assurance is our largest service line. You will work in highest performing teams serving our clients locally and globally working both in the office and off-site at client premises. We are hiring across each of our Cork, Waterford, Limerick, Galway and Dublin offices with opportunities available for audit seniors
Our audit teams work with many of the world’s leading and fastest growing companies. This is a great opportunity to join the fast-growing and proactive Industrial, Commercial & Technology Assurance group. You will be part of a team where you will receive exposure to some of EY's most diverse and exciting clients. Your work will be recognised and rewarded and a solid career lies ahead of you.
If you are currently working in practice or industry accounting and would like to know more about what a career in EY could look like for you, please get in touch.
To qualify for these roles you must have
- Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified or soon to be qualified CA(SA) at Big 4 /Top 10 firm
- Minimum 3.5 years assurance experience
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & US GAAP
- Minimum of 18 months' left on your valid Passport to facilitate Work Permit & Visa applications (where applicable)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- High Technical Knowledge
- Clearly demonstrate an on-going commitment to personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) with US GAAP experience preferable
What we look for
- Proven track record of outstanding performance.
- Worked on Large PLC/ Multinational clients within the Industrial, Commercial & Technology sector.
- Ability and willingness to work primarily on challenging and complex projects
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.