Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
About the role
Balfour Beatty Vinci has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our team to work in Coleshill.
The Finance Planning & Analysis Manager will conduct finance performance analysis in close relationship with Project Control and Commercial teams to ensure fair contract positions are reported and to influence decision making
What you'll be doing
- Participates to the definition and implementation of financial control environment, processes, tools and techniques to deliver effective and efficient Finance Planning & Analysis in accordance with procedures to prevent disallowed cost and with Parents companies reporting policies
- Provides necessary support to ensure overall control of financial information in terms of results, turnover to date and at completion
- Participates to the preparation of project budget (definition of the assumptions, preparation of project wide analysis, etc.)
- In coordination with Commercial and Project control teams, drive finance performance control and reporting to provide greater insight into site budgetary control with
- Participates to the PMU reporting
- Participate to internal and external financial audits
- Be proactive in identifying weak signals and indicators of potential issues on the project
Who we're looking for
- An analytical skill set, with demonstrated ability to create financial analysis from multiple data sources.
- Experience of both building and mentoring high performing teams
- Relevant experience gained within a contracting/projects environment is preferable but not essential
- Previous experience working in this role or similar/transferrable
Why work for us
Balfour Beatty VINCI (BBV) is responsible for designing and building part of the most exciting and challenging infrastructure project in Europe: HS2.
We are building the West Midlands section of HS2's Phase One route, spanning approximately 90km from Long Itchington in Warwickshire to the centre of Birmingham and on to Handsacre in Staffordshire. We will be employing thousands of people from the region to design and build the civil infrastructure for HS2 and we are looking for a wide range of skills to join the team and support this unique and ground breaking project.
Diversity and Inclusion: We aim to be a leader in equality, diversity and inclusion by creating a safe inclusive working environment for all - living our values of Safety, Respect, Integrity and Leadership. We are positive and inclusive about making adjustments, providing flexible working, encouraging all staff to engage in a diverse range of year round learning opportunities and provide personal development opportunities. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture.
Flexible working: Flexible or agile working is encouraged at BBV and we recognise the value and diversity of candidates which this can bring to our business operations. Not every role can provide a variety of working patterns to suit people's personal needs however we are happy to discuss agile working opportunities at BBV with you.
Disability confident: We care about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. BBV is Disability Confident committed and we welcome applications from candidates with a disability.
Balfour Beatty VINCI is a long established joint venture between two global leaders in the delivery of critical infrastructure. Working together for over 30 years, we have been successful in delivering a number of significant infrastructures; creating unrivalled expertise and capability across rail, highways and aviation sectors in the UK and beyond.
In 2008, we announced our formal alliance with the aim of delivering modern and innovative solutions to the UK's infrastructure needs. Since then, our collaboration has gone from strength to strength. We've successfully bid and delivered many key projects for Crossrail and Highways England Smart Motorways Programme. Balfour Beatty VINCI is a powerhouse for critical infrastructure.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.