Intern / Staff _ EY Parthenon - Strategy and Transaction - Hanoi Office
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Intern / Staff_ EY Parthenon
Your key responsibilities
You will participate in strategy and operations engagements of EY Parthenon and other related activities as a member of the client service team.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills, financial analysis and data processing
- Proficient in Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to be challenged, work hard and travel a lot
- Experienced in investment/finance/auditing/consulting
- Participated in related competitions
- Having good data processing skills (SPSS, SQL, ...)
- Studying ACCA/ CPA/ CFA/…
What we look for
- Vietnamese citizen
- Final year students/fresh graduates from university with relevant major for Audit (Economics, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Foreign Trade, Business Administration …) and have good/excellent academic background and extra-curriculum activities
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.