Management Trainee Officer
It is a 3-month paid trainee program that can potentially be converted into full-time employment based on performance.
Trainee will learn:
- Able to perform daily bank reconciliations for all the businesses and audit for any fraudulent transactions.
- Opportunity to expand job responsibilities in the future in other billing, receivable and revenue domain.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day bank reconciliation.
- Performing weekly/monthly account reconciliations of customer ledgers and bank.
- Assist team with posting journal entry transactions related to monthly recurring charges and other receipts.
- Participate in internal controls and business process improvement.
Education and Technical Skills
- Fresh ACCA or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or related field.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office, primarily in MS-Excel
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Initial salary for MTO will be 25K plus other benefits