Audit Associate / Senior
We invite motivated professionals with relevant experience to join our team as Senior Associate / Associate, Assurance.
Together with our professional team, you will:
- Apply working knowledge of all audit sections including planning, fieldwork and review.
- Carry out proper sampling procedures.
- Ensure independence in all audit engagements.
- Help to develop risk assessments and determine the appropriate audit strategy for each assignment.
- Seniors would have to provide mentorship to associates on firm audit approaches.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or professional accounting qualification
- Technical knowledge that is current with professional standards and procedures
- Analytical, meticulous and self-driven
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Interested applicants, please send full resume below with information such as last drawn and expected salary, reason for leaving and notice period.
Head, Human Resources
Foo Kon Tan LLP
24 Raffles Place, #07-03 Clifford Centre
Work week : Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 6.00pm
Within walking distance from Raffles Place MRT.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Apply for Audit Associate / Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly