We will provide you an opportunity for an exciting hands-on work experience in a professional services environment, allowing you to do meaningful work in a wide range of businesses, industries and projects. We make it a priority to provide our interns with coaching, learning opportunities and experiences.
We believe that the right internship exposure will help you in your transition from your academic achievements into a meaningful and rewarding career ahead. This allows you to explore the exciting future career options that awaits you upon your graduation.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
• Penultimate-year students with strong academic track records
• Those who are currently pursuing a recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply
• Active in extra-curricular activities in school/university with strong leadership skills
• A strong team player, analytical mindset and has good interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and oral English
• Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- • A tenacious and resourceful attitude towards learning