Trustee Administrator Specialist, Associate 1
Who we are looking for
The candidate will be expected to ensure that the team executes client and internal deliverables to the highest quality and that SLA provisions and relevant KPIs are met, along with compliance with regulatory requirements and with the relevant short, medium and long-term goals, objectives and values of State Street.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Trustee Administrator Specialist, Associate 1 you will:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with review of fund documentation and completing of review programmes in order to ensure appropriate monitoring of funds
- Review of funds to ensure compliance with regulatory investment restriction and borrowing power limits
- Ensuring breaches are rectified in a timely manner and preparing fund impact statements upon rectification
- Maintain company’s breaches register
- Assist with testing of compliance monitoring system
- Assist with review of distributions paid by funds
- Assist with review of the operational departments in order to ensure funds are being administered in accordance with fund documentation/regulations
What we Value
- Accurate and Precise
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communications skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Honours Degree in relevant discipline
- Relevant industry / professional qualifications an advantage
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.