Senior Analyst, Investor Services, HFS
Responsible for the completion of subscription forms, capital activity reporting, issuance of trade confirmations, statements and reports to investors. The Investor Services function in Hedge Fund Services is responsible for investor reporting, subscription processing, redemption processing, transfer processing, bank account management and anti-money laundering and know your client.
- Ensures proper completion of subscription forms, with reference to requisite qualification requirements and monitoring the number of US and benefit plan investors.
- Reports capital activity to the fund manager in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Issues trade confirmation, statements and reports to investors and dealing with investor queries.
- Completes all appropriate AML, KYC and client verification checks.
- Issues and maintains a record of share registers, if applicable.
- Instructs redemption payments and maintains client subscription bank accounts.
- Identifies and manages investor problems/issues and participate in their resolution.
- Assists in the underlying investor audits.
- Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit / function.
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level.
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult.
- Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Technical skills / systems knowledge is required
- 4+ years’ experience working for either a hedge fund or a financial services administrator with client and investor exposure
- Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally.With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us andapply today.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.