Client Service Operations - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
Looking for candidates who have prior experience in Data management/Market Data/Instrument Management, should be well versed with asset classes like equities , Fixed Income and Derivatives. Must demonstrate knowledge of Data Management processes & procedures like Security set up and maintenance, Corporate actions, Pricing etc., Should have exposure to Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters.
Global stock exchanges data files is an advantage.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As an employee you will:
- Monitoring Index and security jobs in Workflow as per SLA time and ensure data completeness daily.
- Validating security/index price tolerance breach.
- Security setups on internal systems.
- Record keeping, preparing and updating procedural documents.
- Daily price update for securities which are breaking tolerance limit.
- Pricing securities as per vendors/broker statements and carryforwards on holidays.
- Monitoring emails and provide timely response/resolutions for queries.
- Conducting periodical Knowledge Transfer sessions with team and Training new hires.
- Adhere to audit controls and quality checks within the process.
- Coordinate with the Onshore SME for any data discrepancy issues or client escalations that needs additional support and guidance.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to scale process for multiple clients
- Ensure compliance with State Street’s policies and procedures for data operations
- Research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution along with downstream impact
- Support user training and process documentation
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of various Asset classes and instruments.
- Knowledge of Financial Regulations and Industry practices.
- Moderate knowledge of SQLand Excelis must
- Flexible team player and ability to multi task.
- Proven ability to work accurately and independently.
- Proven ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible to work in any shifts (24/7).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.