Finance Business Partner
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance an existing finance team as Finance Business Partner
- Finance Business Partner for financial services business
- Up to £50,000 based in Tipton
My client is a financial services business which is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join and take responsibility for harmonising processes across the team. The Finance Business Partner role will be working closely with the Head of Finance on management accounts, budgetary control and financial forecasting development, and financial accounts. The role is based at their Tipton site and is currently working on a hybrid basis with 2-3 days in the office.
As Finance Business Partner, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Support the Head of Finance with the production of annual corporate plan, quarterly forecasting process and reporting of same to the Senior Leadership Team
- Support the development of MI, insight and analysis for the business
- Provide business partnering to key stakeholders around the business
- Improving the control environment around key finance processes
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity of the Sage accounting system and ALMIS (forecasting Software and Regulatory Reporting) and overseeing their development
- Responsible for Summit (core system) testing of Finance related processes and reports.
- On-going consideration of departmental risks, controls and procedures
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required by the Head of Finance
- Recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to make a difference, thinking creatively to make improvements and resolve challenges.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and our GREAT values.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Business partnering skills - able to interact and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi task in an environment with competing deadlines
In return, the client is offering a competitive up to £50k (doe), plus an excellent wider package.