Financial Analyst (Solidgate-fintech)
Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
At Solidgate, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where we are now:
- A unified payments platform
- 50+ payment methods in one suite
- 15m+ transactions per month
- 100+ companies went global thanks to Solidgate
- 170% annual growth
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solidgate, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst, who will contribute to the development of our finance team and perform a vast variety of controlling related activities.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Financial analysis and control of payment providers: acquiring banks, PSPs, gateways;
- Preparation and analysis of financial results for a number of clients;
- Participation in the development and testing of the internal financial system;
- Communication with banks and clients on financial issues;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, finance, or other related fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in audit, financial analysis, or other related fields;
- Advanced Excel user;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced (written and verbal);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Highly organised, motivated, and ambitious.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI);
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Python;
- Getting financial qualifications in process (ACCA, CFA, CIMA);
- Passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL.
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
The product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solidgate is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solidgate, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solidgate has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally.
We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely or in the office, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of. Are you in?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.