Internship - Audit Department EY GDS Poland
Internship – Audit Department EY GDS Poland
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
Assurance team provides services related to independent assessment of process and controls across various industries using a global audit methodology and deploying the latest, high-quality auditing tools and technologies.
During the internship in Audit (Assurance) you will learn how to perform independent validation of companies' accounts making sure they are correct. You will try to identify potential audit issues or unusual relationships in financial statements with help of your colleagues.
You will work with industry experts on real life, international project delivering value to the project team.
You will receive all the required tools and training to be able to learn and meet your career objectives.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist with the administration of audit, reporting and documentation
- Support in identifying potential audit issues or unusual relationships based on data and analysis of financial statements
- Document the execution of specific audit procedures, controls and processes
- Assist in creating audit and accounting client deliverables
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, and can work under pressure
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement new processes
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Student status, studying on 4thor 5thyear with understanding of accounting and audit/assurance concepts
- Good German (at least B1) or good French (at least B1) AND very good (at least B2 ) English language skills
- Reside in Poland and be able to visit our Wrocław or Warsaw office on average once a week
- Be available for a full or part time work
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Interest in acquiring ACCA or CIMA qualification
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Poland, Argentina, China, India, the Philippines and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
The diversity of services, projects, and backgrounds results in a dynamic, multicultural, and inclusive work environment. If you feel that it sounds like the right place to be –APPLY.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.