Senior Auditor - EY Assurance Services
Senior Auditor- EY Assurance Services
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a Senior Auditor, you will make technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects. Within your role, you will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships, execute complex assurance procedures, supervise junior engagement team members and help define the audit strategy. Working under the supervision of an assurance manager and senior manager, you will help execute our work and present its findings to the client.
Everything you will do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you will become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements.
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills.
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues.
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 3 to 6 years’ work experience as an Auditor in an Accountancy Firm
- ACA/ACCA/CA certification
- An excellent command of Greek and English both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach towards management
- The desire to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proven project management skills
- Working knowledge of IFRS
What we look for
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the audit services industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to, our benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements (work from anywhere when possible and flexible work schedule)
- Friday afternoon off
- EY Tech MBA and EY Master’s in Business Analytics
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs (if interested to work abroad)
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Dress for the Occasion
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services)
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy and Transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.